Money could be held for three reasons namely,
Any money you have that is not in synch with this three objectives is idle cash. When you have money to meet up with your family immediate needs, buy cars, travel abroad, it is “Transaction motive”.
When you have money to take advantage of any investment opportunity, either in shares, treasury bills, commercial papers, real estates, etc. it is “speculative motive”.
But if it is to take care of any unforeseen occurrence such as health issue, it is “Precaution motive”.
If you are spending on transaction only, may I ask you this question, that house or apartment you are in, belong to who? If it is yours, good and fine. Ask yourself, that money you are keeping in the bank, Is that the best place to invest it?
Did you know that real estate investment is the most secured and profitable investment in the world? Do you still want be a tenant in 5 years to come? The ball is now on your court.
Some years ago at Magodo and Ikeja GRA, etc. They were begging people to buy a plot of land for N600. Could you believe me that today, with N50m, you will be begging to buy a plot of land in this areas only if you can see to buy.
When you want to buy a property, consider solely, the features of the area you are buying, not the distance, not really where you can leave now. Features here means those essential landmarks or projects that’s going to make the place develop in no distant time.
A lot of opportunities are going on at Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos now. This axis happens to be the Dubai of Africa, with amazing ongoing projects, such as:
1. Dangote Refinery (Biggest in Africa & 6th in the world).
2. Lekki Deep Sea Port (First Deep sea port in West Africa).
3. Lekki Free Trade Zone (Fastest growing FTZ in the world).
4. Beach Resorts (Eleko Beach, Lagos Private Golf Beach Resort, La Campagn Tropicana and many more).
5. Pan Atlantic University (Permanent site of Lagos Business School)
6. New International Airport.
7. Eleganze Industrial City.
8. St Augustine University (First Catholic University in West Africa).
9. Insignia (Makers of Power oil and Indomie Noodles).
10. Coschias Motors Showroom.
11. New Proposed 4th Mainland Bridge.
12. Lots of amazing infrastructures such as: Great Secondary Schools, Hotels, Factories, Banks, Coast Roads and Estates.
BE LANDLORD TODAY
For more information and free site inspection:
Please contact us now: 08063337234, 08115078654, 07013332469
Whatsapp: 08063337234, +2348063337234
Follow us instagram @jejeproperty
jeje properties……. Making your dream Home come true